Things you should check before calling any HVAC company for Cooling problem
- Make sure your air conditioning breaker is in on position. The breaker is located in the main power panel of the house
- Make sure the disconnect box of the condenser is in on position ,this box is located outside of the house just above or beside the condenser.
- Make sure the thermostat is in cool mode and in case it is digital thermostat replace the battery.
- Make sure your furnace switch is on.
- If you see frost in the furnace room around the Ac coil or outside on the condenser copper lines. This means there is a serious issue with your cooling unit,lack of refrigerant,improper airflow and restriction in the refrigerant are some of the reasons.
- Water leakage in the furnace room around the furnace. Even if your Ac is working fine and cooling the house nicely but you see water around the furnace you should have it checked by a professional.
- Any unusual sound or vibration should be checked by a professional.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing! read more
Powered by themekiller.com anime4online.com animextoon.com apk4phone.com tengag.com moviekillers.com
Leave a Reply